Friday, May 1, 2009

Audioholic

I have craved for a good sound out of my speakers for so long now. And finally got something beasty enough to keep my ears satiated in my little hostel room.....Altec Lansing MX5021. It's been almost a week now and had I not been the most senior in my wing...I must have been listening something else(bad things :D) in stead of music....from my wing-mates. The speakers are loud...and give as clear a sound as a virgin coming out of a moonlit blue lake in the Himalayas.
And more to it... the design succeeds in drawing attention if not very beautiful, and they are priced reasonably enough to fit in the budget of most folks. And surely thanks to Katyal...for his suggestion, otherwise I might have still been jumping over forums for the answer to:- which speakers should I buy?

No comments: