Friday, April 17, 2009

Godfather Update

Err.... I meant Great-Great Grandfather (Ref: 1st post) . These guys went far ahead of my predictions...and here is the damage list. (Non-exaggerated)

1. Biscuit Packs: 3
(No trace)

2. Lehar Namkeen/ Lays etc. : 5-6 packs
(They never existed...I hope........ whenever I am hungry...and look inside the cupoard with nothing edible in it)

2. Cigarettes : 8
(5 recovered during following 4 days)

3. Resins and Almonds: 1 Kg total
(Jar recovered... without the cap)

4. Cadbury Dark Chocolate: 75g
(Wrapper found on terrace)

5. Deodrant and Liquid Soap Bottle
(At least they found something useful)

6. Cellphone
(Recovered part by part with the screen broken...damn curious IITians)

7. Wallet (+ cash Rs. 300 something + 2 atm cards + I-card + Driving License)
(Recovered after I gave up on my worries..."Bandar ke haath mein Naariyal"........ :P)

Remedy:
I keep my windows shut all through the days...except when I am inside my room..awake. I am grateful that they didn't turn out to be nocturnal like the guys out here.

~ Vivek

No comments: